Terms of Service
Ecoursesmart Terms of Service Last Update: July 2019
Welcome to Ecoursesmart.com.
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service") govern your access to and use of the Ecoursesmart website, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through www.Ecoursesmart.com (the "Site") by Ecoursesmart a BFT LLC. And, with respect to payment processing services, by its subsidiaries BFT LLC
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Ecoursesmart services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available within the working days, closed on weekends, if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Ecoursesmart.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on Ecoursesmart.
Ecoursesmart Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from canceled orders as a Buyer.
Courses Page is where the seller can describe their Courses and the Course’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Courses and create an order.
Courses are services offered on Ecoursesmart.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Courses.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Courses Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the Ecoursesmart platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of Courses, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers in connection with completed Courses, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with Ecoursesmart Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase Courses on Ecoursesmart, subject to these Terms.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Courses on Ecoursesmart.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Ecoursesmart. Registration is free.
- Courses on Ecoursesmart may be offered at a base any starting price of $7.and above, Some Courses are offered at a base price of more than $7 as determined by the Seller.
- Buyers pay Ecoursesmart in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Courses page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section below.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Canceling orders will affect sellers’ reputation and status and the seller will be responsible to reimburse the money to the buyer.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation (coming soon).
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Ecoursesmart.com website.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Courses page.
- Ecoursesmart retains the right to use all published delivered works for Ecoursesmart marketing and promotion purposes.
- Sellers create Courses on Ecoursesmart to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete accredits your account with net revenue of 70% of the purchase amount.
- Ecoursesmart accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Ecoursesmart Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 5 to 7 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 3 to 5 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Ecoursesmart withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- For security concerns, Ecoursesmart may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple Ecoursesmart accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The Courses price shown on the Courses page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints Ecoursesmart as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to Ecoursesmart shall be considered the same as a payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Ecoursesmart (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Ecoursesmart (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Ecoursesmart (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Ecoursesmart and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that Ecoursesmart may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that Ecoursesmart may deem necessary or prudent.
- Ecoursesmart partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Courses-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Ecoursesmart courses platform are performed by Ecoursesmart Payment Services Providers.
- Courses created on Ecoursesmart are User Generated Content.
- NOTE: Ecoursesmart is not responsible for any content that is provided by sellers. Sellers will be liable for any copyright infringements.
- Courses and/or users may be removed by Ecoursesmart from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy....
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Courses
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Courses
- Courses misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low-quality Courses
- Promoting Ecoursesmart and/or Ecoursesmart Courses through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Courses that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Courses that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Courses may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Courses may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Courses description and requirements box. Courses containing websites promoting content, which violates Ecoursesmart Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Courses are required to have an appropriate Courses image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Courses images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Courses images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Courses images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Courses may contain an approved Courses Video uploaded through the Courses management tools available on Ecoursesmart.
- Statements on the Courses Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Courses in select Categories may set up Courses Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Courses.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Ecoursesmart Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Ecoursesmart Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services, will be provided by Ecoursesmart Payment Services Provider such as PayPal, etc.
- Your Ecoursesmart profile can be associated with only one account from each Ecoursesmart withdrawal methods. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Ecoursesmart profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
Withdraw to your PayPal Account
When you reach the minimum balance
For a list of PayPal services by country click here
Local Bank Transfer (LBT)
Not available now, it will be in the future
Direct Deposit (ACH)
Not available now, it will be in the future
* Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Ecoursesmart Order system.
- Ecoursesmart retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Ecoursesmart marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on Ecoursesmart must be an allowed service on Ecoursesmart. Please read the guidelines on approved services. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Ecoursesmart.
- Ecoursesmart serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Ecoursesmart (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Ecoursesmart (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Ecoursesmart (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Ecoursesmart and not the Buyer directly.
- In most locations, Courses may be purchased on Ecoursesmart by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Ecoursesmart Credits or existing Ecoursesmart Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of July 2019, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount on most purchases.
- Your existing Ecoursesmart Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay or make payment using any method other than through the Ecoursesmart.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Ecoursesmart, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Ecoursesmart; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Buyers may pay on Ecoursesmart in several different currencies if the payment method allows it. Unless stated otherwise, you will be charged in the currency displayed on the Order page. All currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies are performed by Ecoursesmart Payment Services Providers. In certain cases, however, when certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, you will be charged in US$ even if the price is displayed in another currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete the Order.
- Buyers should note that the Courses’ pricing is derived always from their original US$ price and, therefore, non-US$ currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and may also include conversion fees. Buyers always have the option to pay in US$ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- If you paid for an Order in a currency other than US$ and your Order was later canceled for any reason, the amount returned to your Ecoursesmart Balance would be based on the exchange rate as of the date of cancellation. Therefore, the returned amount may vary from the paid amount in local currency terms, while always maintaining the same US$ value.
- Your Ecoursesmart Balance is always valued in US$, even if it is displayed in a non-US$ currency. Therefore, should you choose to view your Ecoursesmart Balance in any currency other than US$, it may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations, while always maintaining the same US$ value. Users always have the option to view their Ecoursesmart Balance in US$ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the Courses price shown on the Courses page.
- Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, you will be redirected to the course page.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Ecoursesmart rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer's overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Ecoursesmart platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Ecoursesmart platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Courses page.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Ecoursesmart Customer Support department for assistance.
- Ecoursesmart encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to Ecoursesmart to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Ecoursesmart delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after stated days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the canceled order will be returned to the Buyer’s Ecoursesmart Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s Ecoursesmart Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s Ecoursesmart Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.
- Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Courses page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use Ecoursesmart Resolution Center or contact form to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their seller prior to contacting Customer Support.
- Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their seller of issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Ecoursesmart.
- Any non-permitted usage of Ecoursesmart encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being canceled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to Ecoursesmart Terms of Service.
- Ecoursesmart Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active Ecoursesmart user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Ecoursesmart Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Ecoursesmart does not refund payments made for canceled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are not returned to the Buyer's due to the nature of the service. No refunds.
- Users may report Courses to Customer Support that may be in violation of Ecoursesmart Terms of Service based on the reported Course’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Courses).
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their Courses shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Courses, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Courses, any of this violation shall be the seller's responsibilities and liable for any legal issues.
- Ecoursesmart will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity but can lead to your account losing seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - Ecoursesmart does not allow any exchange of adult-oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on Ecoursesmart should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Ecoursesmart condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam - Ecoursesmart takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our member's privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Courses or orders.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Ecoursesmart will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Ecoursesmart Profile - You may not create a false identity on Ecoursesmart, misrepresent your identity, create a Ecoursesmart profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Ecoursesmart reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims - Ecoursesmart will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and if we did not see it first, then that is not our fault and that will be the seller's fault for breaking the terms, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use Ecoursesmart for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Ecoursesmart community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Ecoursesmart Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Ecoursesmart. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Ecoursesmart accounts.
However the term Courses is used for a project or a service and we Ecoursesmart are not owning the rights of the trademark Courses, we do not use this term as a trademark but as a service naming. The Trademark Courses belongs to other vendors found online.
The Site, including its general layout, design, and content, is exclusively owned by Ecoursesmart and protected by copyright and trademark law. Ecoursesmart, all registered trademarks owned exclusively by Ecoursesmart or other organizations. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
- Ecoursesmart reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to a breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Ecoursesmart Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Ecoursesmart.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Ecoursesmart approval.
- Disputes should be handled using Ecoursesmart dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting Ecoursesmart Customer Support.
- Ecoursesmart may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Ecoursesmart will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Ecoursesmart after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Ecoursesmart will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User-Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Ecoursesmart courses by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Ecoursesmart does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Ecoursesmart is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers (even if they are Pro Sellers, Top Rated Sellers or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Courses, their delivery, and any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community, and common sense in choosing appropriate Courses service offers.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licensed to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Ecoursesmart. Sellers advertising their Courses online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in the removal of the Courses and may lead to the suspension of Seller's account.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement - please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policy which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOURE USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER Ecoursesmart NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH Ecoursesmart MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL Ecoursesmart, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, Ecoursesmart AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, a person or a business getting paid by sending us new users or new customers through using a given link that has a reference embedded in the link. Once a new customer clicks the link and joined the website and decides to pay for the membership and service, then the affiliate gets a percentage of commission that has been fixed in the website affiliate page.
Write a public review